To keep you and our family safe it’s important that you have your gas appliances checked and serviced regularly. (In fact it’s so important that, if you’re in rented accommodation, it’s a legal requirement for your landlord to have all gas appliances checked every year).
As well as being safer, regularly serviced appliances often cost less to run.
Chorlton Gas will professionally service all of your gas appliances to give you peace of mind and save you money.
We pride ourselves on giving you a time that we will visit so you’re not waiting in for ages and having to take half a day off work.
When should I have my gas appliances checked or serviced?:
The simple answer is “Regularly” !
However if at any time you notice any of the warning signs below please call us:
- Your gas appliance is not working properly
- Your appliance is burning with a lazy yellow flame instead of a crisp blue flame
- You can see black marks or stains on or around your gas appliances
- The pilot light keeps going out
- There is increased condensation in the room